Third Drawer Down Large Fancy Room Linen Tea Towel Exclusively Designed by David Shrigley- Multicolor
Brand: Third Drawer Down Studio
- MATERIAL: This artistic tea towel is made up of 100% quality linen
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Use this piece of art by framing and exhibiting it in the office or home areas as a wall art and home decor, or it can be used as a dishcloth, table place-mat, dish towel, dining napkin; use it for any purpose you want
- DESIGN: This exclusive Linen Tea Towel features David Shrigley 'Large Fancy Room' artwork
- REUSABLE & WASHABLE: This tea cloth is washable; machine wash with cold water
- A PERFECT GIFT: Third Drawer Down brings this art and decor Linen Tea Towel perfect for gifting; a thoughtful and designer piece for your loved ones
Publisher: Third Drawer Down
Details: The Third Drawer Down present to you, once again an out of the box, creative, artistic, and a functional domestic art product only available in art museums and exclusive design stores around the world.
An Large Fancy Room linen Tea Towel, in collaboration with the French-American Artist Louise Bourgeois's studio, The Easton Foundation. Originally, these tea towels were printed in a limited edition of 1000. Due to their popularity, they have been re-released by Third Drawer Down in a new colorway as an open edition.
This is a 100% natural linen towel which wipes, dries and clean all types of kitchenware and tabletops. The soft and lightweight fabric is ultra absorbent and dries quickly. This long-lasting hand towel has strong fibers stretching its lifespan. The artistic design makes it a nice show-piece to be framed, loved, and displayed in the office, home, cafes, restaurants, and galleries. Just frame it and a beautiful tabletop decor or wall art is ready to flaunt.
It is a thoughtful gift on special occasions like housewarming party for your co-worker, neighbors, friends, and loved ones.