Third Drawer Down You Cannot Drink Too Much Tea Mug, Artwork by David Shrigley, Fine Bone China
Brand: Third Drawer Down Studio
- MATERIAL: This funny, sarcastic tea mug is made up of fine Bone China with high-quality print which won't rub off or fade away
- STURDY: It is dishwasher, oven, and microwave safe which makes it highly durable
- DESIGN: This super cool and gag 'You Cannot Drink Too Much Tea' mug features David Shrigley's artwork; printed tea cups on both sides and has an easy-grip handle
- CONTENT: This pack contains 1 mug of 9.8 cm x 8.3 cm (3.9" x 3.1") with writing on both sides; not a set
- GREAT GIFT: It is a perfect gift for coffee or tea addicts; easy choice of gift on special occasions for your loved ones
Publisher: Third Drawer Down
Details: The Third Drawer Down present to you, once again an out of the box, creative, artistic, and a functional domestic art product only available in art museums and exclusive design stores around the world.
A Bone China 'You Cannot Drink Too Much Tea' Mug, depending on what way you look at it, originally developed in collaboration with the National Gallery of Victoria for British Visual Artist David Shrigley's solo exhibition and as part of the General Store pop up at the NGV Design Store.
A light and funny start to your day with this sassy cup bring instant joy and energy. It is made up of fine and premium quality bone china with long-lasting print. This mug is dishwasher, oven, and microwave safe which makes it highly durable. Use this tea mug in your office, restaurant, coffee shop or showcase in your household kitchen collection.
The quote of this tea or coffee mug makes it multi-functional, you can use it as decoration, desk accessory, pencil holder or a daily cup for tea, coffee, cereal, milk, hot chocolate, soup, oatmeal, ice cream, soda, juice, coke and many other options.
It is a perfect gift on special occasions like birthday, anniversary, wedding, retirement, housewarming, appreciation, engagement, bridal shower, bachelorette, graduation, friendship day, Christmas, or secret Santa for your co-worker, best friend, sister, brother, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, and loved ones.